CALL 1300 781 167 TODAY OR GET AN ONLINE PRICE. ITS EASY, GIVE IT A TRY.
Carpet cleaning requires skill and knowledge
We know all stains are not the same and what works for some will not work for others. Knowing which solution to use has been critical to Stain Lifters success.
Not all carpets are the same, carpet weight, manufacturing dyes, composition and previous treatments all play a part in determining which cleaning method to use and how effective the cleaning methodology will be.
Stain Lifters use steam, high pressure vacuum and agitation to lift the dirt out of carpets. We have found this to be the most effective form of carpet cleaning. Hot water is a great carrier of dirt and solubles such as oil and perfumes and acts as the perfect transporter in removing these substances.
Stain Lifters are carpet cleaners with over 30 years experience in commercial cleaning. Contact our knowledgeable friendly team today for your FREE quote.
Stains are Lifted Away...
What sets us apart
CALL 1300 781 167 TODAY OR GET AN ONLINE PRICE. ITS EASY, GIVE IT A TRY.
Choose Premier Carpet Cleaners in Ipswich for Exceptional Service
With over 60 years of experience in the industry, Stain Lifters offers a wealth of knowledge and is proud to be leading carpet cleaners in Ipswich. You may not have had much to do with carpet cleaning or any of the other services we provide, but you will most certainly learn that it’s an essential service, even more so when you have babies or small children, or you’ve just bought your first home and it needs a proper clean.
Benefits of Carpet Cleaning in Ipswich QLD
There are numerous benefits when you get in touch with us to do your carpet cleaning in Ipswich. While simple home vacuuming may be sufficient to keep your carpets looking clean, the dirt often settlers deeper, and this vacuuming becomes merely superficial. We’ve identified some of the most important benefits you can take advantage of:
- As experienced carpet cleaners in Ipswich QLD, you know that our service will offer comprehensive removal of bacteria and dirt, effectively creating a healthier environment. The cleaning process removes the allergens and dust that often become trapped in the fibres of your carpet.
- Did you know that you can extend the life of your carpet by having it properly cleaned regularly? When you don’t clean your carpets regularly, everything that becomes trapped and embedded in the carpet’s fibres will eventually cause those fibres to split. Regular vacuuming in between carpet cleaning also helps to control the build-up of dirt.
- Having your carpets professionally cleaned usually gets rid of stains. We’ll remove most of the stains left behind by dirt or mud, wine, coffee, or pets. In addition, you’ll be amazed at how different a room can look once you’ve had the carpets in that room cleaned.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Carpet Cleaning in Logan
Carpet cleaning is not as straightforward as applying shampoo and scrubbing away. There are some mistakes that you should avoid when you decide to go ahead with the cleaning:
- Firstly, we strongly advise that you use area rugs or runners over your carpet that you consider to be high traffic areas. If you don’t do this, you’ll notice that these areas start to wear faster than the rest of the carpet and will become an eyesore and need replacement sooner.
- Another mistake we’ve come across all too often is when people scrub their carpets too vigorously in places where there are stains. When you do this, you’re, in actual fact, pushing the substance that has created the stain, further into the carpet fibres, just making it worse.
- Avoid using cheap carpet deodorising powders, as these cause a great deal of build-up on your carpet. This build-up often attracts more dirt to your carpet’s fibres. Suppose you use the wrong stain removal product for your carpet. In that case, it can actually cause more damage to your carpet, as carpets consist of a variety of different fibres, some of which could react adversely to the wrong type of ingredients in a cleaner.
Although vacuuming does not provide the same level of in-depth cleaning as we do, it is still important for you to vacuum your carpets regularly. If you don’t vacuum often enough, your carpets will start to look and smell worn far sooner because there will be a build-up of oils, dust, and dirt.
What Sets Stain Lifters Apart Regarding Carpet Cleaning in Loganholme?
We are constantly improving our services, of Carpet Cleaning in Gatton, by upgrading our equipment and techniques to provide you with the latest in cleaning technology.
- Our owners offer over 60 years of combined experience in professional cleaning services, along with a passion for exceptional customer service.
- We offer services to a wide variety of people and businesses. Numerous real estate agents use our services to spruce up properties that they are selling, as well as individual homeowners who want to give their house that extra appeal.
- We enjoy seeing the look on your face when you first see your newly-cleaned home. If plastic surgery offers rejuvenation to people, our services do the same for your property.
Tips Regarding Carpet Cleaning in Browns Plains
As premier carpet cleaners in Logan, we’d like to offer a few tips that you might find helpful.
- Firstly, you should treat a new stain as soon as possible. The longer you leave it, the more likely it is to become embedded in your carpet. This means it will also be far more challenging to remove.
- Take care to pat the area of a spill, rather than rubbing it. When you’ve removed most of the liquid, you can use a bit of diluted carpet cleaner and a wet vacuum cleaner to remove the rest.
- Although we have already suggested that you use carpet protectors and rugs on high-traffic areas as well as regular vacuuming, we’d like to reinforce both of these as they truly are essential to maintain your carpets.
Related Services We Provide to Carpet Cleaning in Springwood
You’ll be happy to learn that we provide several other services in addition to carpet cleaning in Springfield. You may like to take advantage of one or more of the following services we offer:
- While carpet cleaning gets rid of the dirt and bacteria in the fibres of your carpets, have you stopped to consider that the same applies to your furniture upholstery? We clean your upholstery by applying various pre-treatments, followed by spraying hot water onto the surface and then removing it with our industrial-strength, high-pressure vacuum machine.
- You spend a great deal of your time on your bed. Over time, this results in an accumulation of dead skin cells and dust mites, which could cause allergy-like symptoms. Our hypo-allergenic mattress treatment kills dust mites and their eggs. We vacuum your mattress to remove these, along with dead skin cells and anything else caught in your bed. You can also take advantage of the stain removal service we offer for your mattresses, as well as treatment for urine – pet or human urine – which can result in a highly unpleasant odour in your home if you don’t have it seen to immediately.
- The tiles and grout in your home can also harbour a shocking variety of germs and viruses. We use high-tech equipment to clean your tiles thoroughly, providing peace of mind. You will be sure that any droplets left by coughing or sneezing are removed, especially in high-traffic and high-risk areas such as your bathroom or kitchen.
Why Trust Stain Lifters Regarding Carpet Cleaning in Beenleigh?
We would not have been able to get to where we are today without you, our valued customer. This is why we ensure that you remain our top priority. We are passionate about what we do, which is evident in the quality of the services we provide and the favourable feedback we receive from our clients upon completion.
If you would like us to provide you with an obligation-free quote for any of the services we offer, please feel free to get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you and providing clarity on any concerns you might have.
Find Help From a Cat Urine Cleaner and Save Your Space
Do you need help from a cat urine cleaner right away? Carpet can help a home feel cosy and inviting, but keeping it as clean as possible can be a challenge even for the most diligent homeowner. Add pets into the mix, and the challenge becomes even greater. When animals deposit waste on your carpet, quickly cleaning it up often isn’t enough to remove the resulting stains and unpleasant odours. That’s even assuming that you find the accident right after it happens and not hours after the fact.
From pet urine to red wine, make-up, and more, many things might end up accidentally soaking into your carpeting. When that happens, home remedies may not be enough. Professional assistance can save you from having to figure out tough questions, such as what to do to remove blood from a carpet after a kitchen mishap. At Stain Lifters, we can help.
A trusted provider of comprehensive carpet cleaning services, we have decades of combined experience, the latest equipment, and a clear commitment to customer satisfaction on every job. Whether you need emergency assistance or you’d like to rejuvenate older carpet, it’s always easy to get in touch with our team.
Let’s explore everything there is to know about this process, what you can do before calling for our assistance, and more.
Common Mistakes People Make with Cat or Dog Urine On Carpet
Practically all pet owners have some experience with cleaning up after an indoor accident, but did you know that you need to be careful about the way you handle clean-up? There is a right and a wrong way to tackle pet urine indoors. Some of the most common mistakes people make include:
- Misunderstanding how to clean up urine. Urine soaks into the carpet’s fibres, underlay and sometimes the hard flooring under so simply blotting or wiping up the mess won’t remove most of the liquid. Professional extraction equipment is your best bet for fully removing all the nasty compounds that will soon start to smell.
- Rubbing and scrubbing the spot of the stain. Although it might seem like the right way to “deep clean” the fibres in your carpet, scrubbing will only spread the urine around and force it deeper into the carpet and underlay. Gently lifting away the surface liquid will help you avoid this problem.
- Only cleaning the most visible area of the stain. You should always aim to clean an area surrounding the stain, too, because it’s likely the liquid has spread further than you can see. That may be why you’re having trouble when you try to remove the dog urine smell from a room.
Urine in Your Carpets
Ever wonder why you still smell urine after you have cleaned it up? The answer lies in the fact that when urine dries it crystalies in to uric salts. When the salts become moist they generate bacteria which produces the horrible urine smell.
In order to remove the smell the crystals need to be liquified and then removed from the carpets. At Stain Lifters we specialise in urine removal.
The Benefits of Using Stain Lifters to Remove Dog Urine From Your Carpet
Pet accidents are tough, but they aren’t impossible to beat. When you call upon Stain Lifters, you can trust in reliable service that translates into noticeable results. Some of the key benefits of relying on professionals to treat dog urine include:
- We use the latest and greatest carpet cleaning technology to extract the waste from the fibres in your carpeting fully. Using special cleaners followed by powerful suction, we pull the undesirable elements right out of the carpet.
- We use sanitising products during the cleaning process to eliminate germs and pathogens that might be associated with dog or cat waste. We aim to do more than just eliminate the visual signs of a stain.
- You’ll never know there was a mess on the carpet once we’re through, thanks to our odour neutralising products that leave your space smelling fresh and clean.
Myths About Carpet Stain Removal
Pet stains aren’t the only stubborn and problematic issues you can run into when you own a home or apartment with carpet inside. Because carpet stains are so common, there are many folk remedies out there that claim to eliminate these problems with household items. What are some of these myths that aren’t quite what they seem?
- A liberal application of baking soda is all you need to eliminate odours at home. While it is true that baking soda can absorb some odours, it doesn’t eliminate them. Instead, baking soda hides those bad smells temporarily. Only thorough extraction and cleaning can truly eliminate them.
- Carpets don’t need professional cleaning until they’re years old. Even with regular vacuuming, carpets accumulate lots of dirt and debris over time. Although you may not need carpet cleaning every year, you can benefit from it when you request regular cleaning.
- Carpets will shrink or discolour if you use steam cleaning services. Again, that’s not true, and there are always other methods of professionally cleaning carpets in cases where a more sensitive material might be in use.
What You Should Know About How to Get Lipstick Out of Carpet
Let’s move on to another class of common stain that frustrates homeowners — various kinds of make-up. Lipstick can be especially problematic if it becomes pressed or ground into the carpet fibres due to an accident (or a curious child’s playtime). Here’s what to know about lipstick removal specifically:
- Carefully remove any of the remaining lipstick from the carpet using a spatula or other device to scrape it away carefully.
- Gently dab and blot the area with a clean, white cloth using a small amount of rubbing alcohol or water.
- Even with careful removal techniques, some or all of the pigment from the lipstick might stay behind, especially on carpets with very light colours. Instead of risking making a stain worse by using harsh chemicals to remove it, call for help from our team.
Fast Facts On How to Remove Nail Polish From Carpet
What about times when you aren’t faced with smashed lipstick, but spilled nail polish? This is an especially difficult case due to the composition of polish products, but like with other types of stains, there are some things to know. Try to remember these fast facts if you need to get nail polish out of your carpet:
- For initial removal, try using a toothbrush and cold water to gently remove the polish from the top layer of the carpet. If it is a fresh spill, blot gently.
- Avoid using acetone or other nail polish removers on your carpet. Although it might seem like the sensible way to try to remove the stain, you’ll find that you’re more likely to bleach the colour of the spot your treat instead.
- Don’t follow folk remedies that involve acts such as pouring rubbing alcohol into your carpet or spraying the stain with hair spray. You risk damaging the carpet itself and the padding underneath it by using these kinds of chemicals.
The Best Advice You Can Regarding Removing Red Wine From Carpet
It’s a common occurrence whether entertaining friends or enjoying a quiet meal at home. A moment of distraction leads to a spilled wine glass, and your favourite cabernet sauvignon starts soaking into the carpet. Here’s our advice for those who need to know how to get red wine out of the carpet.
- Start trying to remove the wine from the carpet as soon as possible. Use paper towels to soak up the wine and blot up as much of the moisture as you can. Acting quickly will give you a good chance to remove the red wine stain from the carpet.
- Try to remove the stain with water before it sets. Once you’ve removed the spill, blot at the carpet after spraying it with cool water. Be careful with how much water you use, as you don’t want to wet the carpet fully. You can use this same process when trying to remove coffee stains from the carpet.
- Call for help from our team and its professional equipment when the stain locks in to the carpet and won’t come out no matter how you try. Sometimes, a wine stain is just too stubborn to get out — but we’ll take care of the problem.
What Sets Stain Lifters Apart When You Need to Remove Grease from Carpet?
Sometimes a mess from the kitchen can find its way into your carpet. Grease is a particularly stubborn problem, and it can feel as if nothing you try works to correct the problem. Our team, however, can solve this headache for you. What makes us the right choice when you need to tackle grease or a coffee stain on your carpet?
- We know how to tackle even the toughest grease stains using our deep extraction technology and stain-fighting solutions to break up the remaining grease.
- We provide cost-effective affordable services for the average homeowner, so the development of grease stains in your carpet does not automatically mean a huge expense.
- We’re realistic about what’s possible. In some severe cases and with very old stains that have been improperly treated in the past, full removal of the stain may only be possible with replacement. We’ll give you our honest assessment.
What to Expect From Our Team When We Sanitise Carpet
We strive to provide the most convenient and accessible solutions for our customers as possible. When you book an appointment with our team, here’s what to anticipate on the day of service:
- Prompt and punctual arrival at the time agreed upon in advance. We don’t keep our clients waiting all day. We show up when we promise.
- A very thorough service that reaches every available spot on your carpet. Our thoroughness and attention to detail stem from our 65 years of combined experience.
- A reliance on best-quality cleaning products and solutions so you can trust that your carpet is truly germ-free once we’ve finished.
Other Options We Provide Besides Carpet Sanitising Service
At Stain Lifters, our knowledge and experience is second to none, and we’re excited to offer our community the simplest resource for protecting carpet. Alongside sanitisation and basic stain removals, we also provide other services such as:
- Upholstery cleaning. Did a pet have an accident on your favourite chair or the family couch instead of the carpet? Upholstery stains can be tricky to tackle, but we have the experience necessary to successfully treat these problems, too.
- Tile and grout renewal. Turn to our team to make moulded and discoloured grout look fresh and clean again so your bathroom spaces look brand new.
- Flood restoration. Has your home been impacted by an adverse event involving water from a natural disaster or a burst pipe? Work with our team to fight back against mould and mildew to reclaim your space.
What You Stand to Gain by Choosing Stain Lifters
Maintaining your carpet is an important step in prolonging the life of your investment, whether as a homeowner or a landlord. When properly cared for, carpet can last for many years before requiring replacement. When stains are left to sit and settle into the carpet fibres, unpleasant smells and unsightly visual defects can linger for very long periods. By choosing to tap into the experience and advanced equipment you’ll find with Stain Lifters, you can give your carpet a new lease on life and enjoy a space that both looks and smells cleaner every day.
Contact us now to take advantage of a pet stain carpet cleaner you can trust for real results.