Your Tile and Grout Cleaning Specialist
Tile and Grout Cleaning - Tiles always look better when they're clean but combine that with clean carpets, concrete and lounge suite and you'll get fantastic value as well. Stain Lifters can take care of all your tile and grout cleaning for Logan and nearby areas.
Fantastic 5 Star Service
Same Day Service
COMPETITIVE PRICING | EXCELLENT RESULTS
Tiles and grout harbour all sorts!
Findings from a study conducted by Australia’s national science agency CSIRO has shown that the COVID-19 virus can remain infectious for a period of up to 28 days at 20 degrees Celsius on smooth surfaces. The lifespan of the virus decreases as the temperature rises. The floor is the most used surface in a home and tiles are great at catching food and drink spills, not only that it is the final resting place of droplets caused by sneezing and coughing. Cleaning and sanitising of your tiled floors is more important than ever especially if you have babies or toddlers.
Tile and Grout Cleaning Ipswich and Logan
Stain Lifters industrial equipment can sanitise your clean your tiles and grout lines giving you a new fresh clean finish. If you need tile cleaners in Ipswich or tile cleaners in Logan give our team a call we’ll be happy to provide an obligation free quote.
Our High-Tech Equipment Cleans Tiles to Perfection
Everyone has struggled to keep tiles clean at some point, and most people give up and just learn to deal with everything looking sort of clean? However it doesn’t need to be that way, when you hire us to clean your tiled areas we take it head on.
We have the right equipment to take care of the most neglected bathrooms and kitchens. It’s our mission to see homes looking their best and that can’t happen if the tiles are not glistening in perfection.
Let Us Tend to Your Tile Grout Cleaning Needs Today
You can’t imagine what nasty bacteria lurk in the corners of the bathroom or kitchen until you have seen the results of our tile grout cleaning. People go about their lives blissfully unaware of the underlying dirt that gradually creates paper-thin layers everywhere in homes. From the water that did not dry up completely, the juice that gets only half washed up – this grime starts to create a home of its own in your home.
There is no better time than now to act and allow us to extend our highly trained helping hands – so you don’t have to use yours – to rid your home of mould and bacteria.
The Importance of Tile and Grout Cleaning
Allow us to highlight why tile cleaning is vital for your health and safety. Often overlooked, carpet and tile cleaning is a necessary cleaning combination we provide at Stain Lifters.
- We safely assume that nobody wants to replace their tiles or floors unnecessarily? It certainly is a costly exercise that we don’t suggest. It could, however, become a reality you might have to face if you don’t rid yourself of the mould, mildew, dirt, and limescale that accumulates in the pores of the wall and floor tiles over time.
- Smells linger in your home when small dirt particles become trapped in the wall joints and pores of the tiles and grout over time. You can attempt to clean these with regular cleaning agents, but the odours remain trapped. We’ll step in and assist you professionally. Having nasty odours throughout your house as uninvited guests is the last thing we stand for. Consider it a thing of the past.
- Mouldy and dirty tiles, upholstery and grout, is the breeding ground for many pathogenic bacteria. Some of these bacteria – Coli, Streptococcus, Salmonella and Staphylococcus – are known to have caused many health issues such as infection, nausea, respiratory problems and many more. Everyone wants to keep their families safe and healthy, and stopping diseases from spreading in your home should be our worry, not yours.
Related Services We Provide to Tile Cleaning Ipswich
We are very proud to be able to provide our customers with a variety of other cleaning services. We cover tile cleaning in Logan, Ipswich and several areas across Brisbane. Please don’t hesitate to browse our other specialised services as well.
- Carpet cleaning: Since not all stains are the same, knowing which solution to use is vital to Stain Lifters success. On our first inspection, our technician will identify any potential problem stains, after which we determine which cleaning method to use and how effective the cleaning methodology will be. They examine the stains and note what may have caused them. We then use targeted techniques and state of the art cleaning equipment to ‘lift’ the problem away.
- Mattress Cleaning: At Stain Lifters, we have new advanced equipment to remove even the toughest stains from your mattress. It’s not a pleasant thought coming to grips with the fact that nearly all of us have dust mites and dead skin cells buried in our beds. They can cause allergy-like symptoms, which is not healthy. We use hypo-allergenically created solutions to vacuum with very high suction, removing all the debris, dust mites and their eggs from your mattress.
- Concrete Cleaning: The driveway is a breeding ground for moss and mould. Regular and proper cleaning will remove the dirt and mark the end of any future moisture problems. Stain Lifter’s industrial-grade concrete cleaning equipment applies water-heated to 100C under extremely high pressure. We then lift the dirt, mould and algae and free you from any concrete cleaning headache.
At Stain Lifters, we aim to provide a service that satisfies a broad customer base’s different needs and requirements. We would like cleaning to be a positive experience. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service and will not let you down. At Stain Lifters, we also offer a 24/7 flood response line.
For any questions, whatever the emergency, please do not hesitate to contact us for a free quote.