Stain Lifters Upholstery Cleaning
3 Seat Sofa Steam Clean for only $99
Stain Lifters are your specialists in upholstery cleaning! We know that upholstery can easily be overlooked for cleaning. But, often the couches and chairs in your home can be stained more than the carpets. Book in now to get them looking their best.
Fantastic 5 Star Service
Same Day Service
Our Upholstery cleaning will make a difference
Stain Lifters use a variety of pre-treatments followed by hot water sprayed on to the surface and drawn through the fabric using a wet/dry high pressure industrial grade vacuum machine .
We have found this to be the most effective form of upholstery cleaning. Like carpet cleaning hot water is a great carrier of dirt and solubles such as body oils, grease and dirt and acts as the perfect transporter in removing these substances.
The dirt and grime is everywhere
Arm rests, seats and the back rest of your lounge suite will receive the most wear and soil accumulation in its lifetime. South East Queensland predominantly hot weather means we sweat a lot and wear light clothing, our skin makes contact with our lounge and dining chairs on a regular basis transferring dirt and oils in the process.
We know how to clean upholstery.
Stain Lifters caters for all fabric types and will select the best method to clean your upholstery to bring the vibrant colours back into your room. Call our very friendly and knowledgeable team today to get your FREE quote.
Avoid Stains with Upholstery Cleaning
When you have children or pets, it is challenging to keep your couches and sofas clean. With upholstery cleaning services, your furniture will look brand new. Keep in mind the amount of time you spend sitting on the sofa, relaxing with a good book or spending time with your family for a movie night. Any dirt on your clothing will rub off onto your couch, without you even realising it. Stain Lifters concentrates on the removal of dirt and stains caused by everyday use.
The Importance of Couch Cleaning
Did you know that regular upholstery cleaning will also improve the air quality in your home? It’s essential for those suffering from allergies or general hay fever. Remember that there is padding beneath the fabric of your cushions where dirt becomes trapped, and although the material may seem clean – bacteria exist beneath the surface. When you notice stains or your sofa looks dirty, it’s advisable to clean your upholstery professionally. With upholstery cleaning in Beenleigh, at least once a year, you’ll eliminate trapped dirt and avoid health issues.
- Long-term savings. You will save money in the future by having your couch’s upholstery cleaned today. Cleaning your sofas regularly will extend their lifespan, which means you’re less likely to require furniture reupholstering or new furniture as often.
- Removes odours. Your sofas are probably the most used furnishings in your home. With everyone using the same couch, their body odour can seep into the material. With multiple scents mixing, you may have unpleasant whiffs that you may not be able to eliminate independently. Here’s where hiring cleaners come into play; with our high-tech equipment cleaning deep within, we eliminate the odour, leaving your furniture with that new couch smell.
- Improves overall appearance. Stained couches can leave your room looking untidy while creating a gritty feeling when you sit on them. Whether you have company coming over, selling your home, and preparing it for showing, or just want clean couches, hiring professionals can leave your whole lunge looking neat and put together.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Sofa Cleaning
You are living in a time of busy schedules and obligations that leave you with little time to take care of the little things in your home, so you may hire professionals to take some of the load off your shoulders. However, it’s not advisable to enlist the first company you come across. When you hire a company to do your upholstery cleaning in Ipswich, you want a company with experience and an excellent reputation. Here are a few things you should avoid to prevent mistakes with hiring:
- Not checking their reputation. It is imperative to hire a reputable provider in the industry. Don’t just choose the first company you come across. Look around or phone friends or family that have had their couches cleaned. Nothing is better than word-of-mouth. If you can’t find a referral from someone you know, check their online reviews.
- Choosing a cheaper price. Most people select companies that offer the lowest price; however, this does not mean that you will receive good service or a clean that will meet your expectations. While you want to save as much as you can, you should always remember, you get what you pay for.
- Not checking that the company has insurance. Accidents happen, and while they may apply several methods to avoid damage, there is an off chance it could happen. Choose a company with insurance so that if something does happen to your furniture, they will be liable and repair it at no cost to you.
Why Trust Stain Lifters Regarding Upholstery Cleaning in Logan
We use the latest equipment when it comes to cleaning. Combine that with our professional and experienced staff and you are guaranteed to be satisfied with the result. With our combined experience of 60 years as upholstery cleaners, we are entirely committed to excellent customer service and satisfaction.
Contact us today for a quote or booking.