your Mattress Cleaning specialist
Mattress Cleaning - We clean mattresses professionally and thoroughly. Stains, odours and dust mites can be removed through our intensive clean.
CALL 1300 781 167 TODAY OR GET AN ONLINE PRICE FOR MATTRESS CLEANING.
IT'S EASY, GIVE IT A TRY.
Dust Mites and Dead Skin Cells
The most used piece of furniture in your home is your mattress and you may be surprised what else shares your bed. Dust mites and dead skin cells are prevalent in most mattresses and can cause allergy like symptoms. Stain Lifters mattress cleaners will hypo-allergenically treat your mattress. This service will kill dust mites and their eggs which are then removed by vacuum along with their faeces, dead skin cells and other debris caught in the mattress.
Cleaning a mattress stains can be a challenge. The effectiveness of the treatment is dependant upon the cause of the stain. This may sound obvious however the majority of stains present as the same colour making identification reliant on stain shape and location on the mattress. For the most part mattress stains do not pose a problem until an over-night guest kindly changes the sheets for you!
Luckily Stain Lifters mattress cleaning has the knowledge, equipment and product to remove stains from mattresses. Call us today to arrange a quote.
A mattress affected by urine, either human or per, will impart an odour that will linger in your mattress for months. Pet's, particularly male cats, will tend to use the same spot over and over again to mark territory.
If not immediately cleaned up urine will soak deep in to the mattress and when dried will leave uric acid crystals through the mattress material. Removal of these crystals is the key factor in removing urine from mattresses. If done incorrectly the odour will linger.
Stain Lifters has industrial equipment and the process to remove urine from mattresses right within your home.
CALL 1300 781 167 TODAY OR GET AN ONLINE PRICE FOR MATTRESS CLEANING. .
IT'S EASY, GIVE IT A TRY.
Here’s What You Need to Know About Mattress Cleaning
Cleaning your floors, windows, and sheets is second nature. Essentially, not cleaning your surroundings daily seems absurd. But, what about your bed? You may think it’s not necessary since you clean your linen anyway. How could it possibly get dirty? Well, it can gather more grime than you know.
Mattress cleaning is essential for the following reasons:
Benefits of Giving Your Mattress a Deep Clean
Now that you’re aware of the fact that you should be cleaning your mattress at least twice a year, there are some awesome benefits to it that you probably didn’t know. Here are some of them:
- According to studies done by the journal Environmental Science & Technology, we shed from 0.03 to 0.09 kg of skin every hour. It may not sound like a lot, but add those stats up, and you’ll find a considerable amount of excess skin laying around. To add to that, the skin you’ve shed is what dust mites feed off. Using mattress cleaners can get rid of the excess skin and, in turn, the pesky dust mites too.
- Not only does disinfecting a mattress keep the bed itself clean, but it also benefits the area around it. Getting rid of the excess skin, sweat, oil, and other contaminants can also improve the air quality in the room where you sleep.
- You already know that skin feeds dust mites, but did you know dust mites feed allergies? Well, now, you do. This domino effect can cause you an incredibly uncomfortable night of tossing and turning. It can also induce itching, which nobody wants to deal with when trying to get a good night’s sleep.
Not only is it an uncomfortable thought knowing you’re sleeping on a mattress that has not been cleaned in a good while, but it can be harmful to your health too. Here’s where we come in.
Problems That a Mattress Sanitising Service Can Address
Using a professional mattress sanitising service is always advisable. Here are some reasons why you should look to the professionals before you reach for some DIY kits:
- As mentioned above, there are tonnes of microscopic mites living it up inside your mattress when you haven’t done a deep clean in a while. Instead of feeding these mites (and even fungi, believe it or not) with your involuntary skin shedding, you can rid yourself of them with safe yet effective disinfect mattress cleaners that only a reputable mattress cleaning company can provide.
- On a more surface-level issue, using a mattress sanitising company deals with mattress stain removal effortlessly. Not only will your bed be clean and hygienic, but it’ll look brand new too. Who doesn’t want to sleep on a clean mattress that both feels and looks crisp?
- Another great benefit when you sanitise a mattress is that it can extend the lifespan of your bed. See it as something similar to maintenance on a car. The more frequently a vehicle is serviced, the longer it will last. The concept of a mattress is the same. Keep maintaining it, and it will last you for years to come.
About Stain Lifters
We are exceedingly experienced in our field, offering various cleaning options for your home in and around the Logan surrounds. Whatever your cleaning requirements are, we’re able to help transform your home effortlessly.
It’s never the wrong time to spring clean your living space, including your mattress. Contact us to get a quote today. We are excited to hear from you.