Your Pest Control Specialist
Because we are licenced pest controllers we can offer our clients professional pest control services at discounted rates when booked with another service. We can help you get rid of common pests in your property. We are able to respond to any pest emergency and will remove your infestation, quickly and without drama. If you are unsure if you have a pest problem or what the issue is, we can visit your property and carry out an assessment.
Fantastic 5 Star Service
Same Day Service
Specialists in Pest Control
Exiting your rental and you’ve had a pet? We offer discounted pest and carpet cleaning packages to assist you to receive your bond back.
Our Pest Control Prices are Low!
Our prices are low to make pest control in Ipswich andl Logan affordable but that doesn’t compromise our service. When combined with one of our cleaning services we can apply treatments from as low as $70.<br>
Our work is guaranteed. If the pesky criters return we’ll return and re-treat, no questions asked.
Get Professional Advice on Pests
Our highly trained pest exterminators can offer advice on pest control for Logan residents. They will take you through the steps needed to have everything working together in the battle against keeping pests outside where they belong.
For the best results in reducing your pest problems, you should have your home reguarily inspected and treated. This will keep your home pest free and you can relax!
Contact us to set up regular visits.
Tips and Tricks for Pest Management
What you Should Know About Pest Control
There’s more to it than simply buying some cleaning chemicals, spreading them around the building and hoping that the issue goes away. Here are some vital things to know before you attempt to do it yourself:
- Hiring a professional for the job is in your best interest. The process is very meticulous, and we know which cleaning chemicals are safe together. We have many safety rules and regulations to follow, and if you try doing it by yourself, it could prove disastrous.
- Even if you do not see any bugs, it doesn’t mean that they are not there. We recommend that a pest treatment is performed every 6 months.
- Effective pest control is not a quick and straightforward process. Knowing which treatments to apply in the correct quantities needs to be left up to a professional.
What You Can Expect from Our Carpet Flea Treatment
Since it’s established that everyone can benefit from a good home or workspace cleaning, here are some things you can expect from us when using our services:
- As a licensed pest control company, you can look forward to high-quality, reliable services at decidedly competitive rates. Discounts on certain services are also available.
- A quick call is all that’s needed to get someone out to your place of work or home to do an inspection. We’ll determine whether you have a pest problem and the severity of it.
- We will respond to any pest emergency and complete the work quickly and efficiently. From carpet flea treatment to eradicating termites and more, let us take care of it for you.
The Best Advice You Can Hear Regarding Pest Control
Besides getting a professional to help you out with an infestation, there are some things you can do to avoid one recurring in the future too. Don’t leave food on benches or lying on floors for long periods of time. Keeping any small, confined spaces such as attics and crawl spaces well-ventilated will do wonders. Repair any rotting wood as it attracts insects. Vacuum your carpets regularly to remove food stuffs. All these factors play a significant role in avoiding an unbearable pest infestation.
With this valuable insight, you can make informed decisions when it comes to your pest control. Contact us for some more information or an assessment today.